Important Crossroads Update
We are ready AND we need your help
It’s been more than 140 days since most of us have been able to gather together in person to worship the Lord. I’m excited to announce that we can do that again.
That’s right — our church leadership has decided to reopen our building for worship in two weeks -- on August 16. (This Sunday will still be a small test group.)
For months, we’ve prayed about the right time to reopen. We've tested our setup. Throughout, we've asked God for wisdom and grace. He has answered our prayers in many ways.
We now look to the Lord to help us work together in this next phase as we remain patient and follow social distancing guidelines upon reopening.
The service will be at 10 AM as usual, but a few things will be different. First, we need to know if you plan to come! We ask you to pre-register your household by clicking the image below or calling the church office.
Second, we need you to cooperate with the Instructions and guidelines on this page (there's a summary in "What to Expect" section below).
Finally, there are still risks. We are doing our best to mitigate the spread of the virus, but we cannot guarantee your safety. If you are considered high-risk or just not comfortable returning to church right now, please continue to join us online.
These circumstances are unusual. But, like all of life in a fallen world, these things are temporary. Jesus is risen and a new day is coming!
We are ready for more people to come out in two weeks on August 16 and we need your cooperation.
What to Expect
• We will keep a safe distance from one another by seating households 6 feet apart.
• We will pre-register for services so we can prepare to accommodate everyone.
• We will wear masksinside the building. No one loves them, but we ask you to please wear them in the building
• We will limit physical contact by not serving refreshments, passing the offering plates. or having bulletins
• We will move fellowship time to after the serviceand outside of the building
A video walkthrough will be shared early next week so you can know what to expect.