Kingdom Women Ministries
Kingdom Women Ministries is passionate to see women of all ages, nations, tribes, peoples, language and abilities live a life of surrender to the Lordship of Jesus Christ in all of life, so that He might be made known through our love for one another, enabling us to stand mature and fully assured in all the will of God by the resurrection power of Christ.
We therefore live out our status as new creation kingdom women through these means of grace:
- Sisters’ Circle small groups: Exhorting women to stand firm in their union with Christ.
- Weekly Bible Studies: Nourishing the soul with the Word of God.
- Hospitality Ministries: Supporting Others with the Gospel
Greeters: Welcoming members and non-members to partake in the glorious worship of God.
Meals: Building up those who are expectant mothers, those who are sick and those have suffered loss through providing meals.
Snacks: Providing snacks during fellowship time after service.
- Titus 2 Ministry: Older women are encouraged to pass the baton of faith to the next generation of kingdom women.
- Missions: Living out our faith through the spreading of Christ globally and locally.
- Socially: Defending the poor, fatherless, oppressed, and widows for the glory of Christ.
- Emotionally: Finding healing and comfort in Christ and cultivating an environment of trust where we can be vulnerable to share our hearts with one another.
What does Kingdom Women Ministries do?
Kingdom Women Ministries provides many opportunities for the women of Crossroads to find the help, guidance, and support they need. Women encourage and build up each other. Lasting friendships are developed through:
- Weekly times of prayer
- Biweekly Bible studies
- Fellowship brunches and dinners
- Craft nights
- Holiday functions
- Bridal showers
- Baby showers
- Women's retreats
- Meals ministry - Arranging for meals to be cooked by church members and delivered to those who are ill or in a family crisis
- Support and pray for missionaries
How can I be involved?
All women are encouraged to become active participants in Kingdom Women Ministries. There are many ways that you can be involved, including:
- Cooking and delivering a meal to a family in crisis
- Attending, hosting, or assisting with an event
- Serving on the Women's Ministry Steering Committee
Kingdom Women Ministries Meetings
Kingdom Women Ministries coordinates various activities throughout the year that encourage fellowship, mutual support, friendship, and closer relationships among women.
Women's Prayer Line
This is a call in prayer time, so you can join in prayer from home.
Every Tuesday evening at 9:00 p.m.
Enter access code: 333732
Bible studies for women usually meet on the first and third Wednesdays of the month, 10:00 a.m., at the church.
The Women's Sunday School Class meets every Sunday morning at 9:45 a.m.
Check with the church office at 610-352-3130 for more information. New ideas and fresh input are always welcome!