Seven Steps to Joyful Giving!
Note: This is for your first time setup. You can “Sign-Up” for an account account before giving, OR create it at the end of your first donation so the process is much easier the next time.
1. Read through all of the steps first!
It's not complicated, but there are a few details you should note before trying to give.
2. Press the “Give” button (it will open a secure giving window in your browser)
Did you really read the instructions? Great!
3. Enter the details for your first donation:
- Enter the amount you wish to give.
- The purpose - Use the dropdown box to select where you would like your gift to go (see note below about giving to multiple funds).
- Setect "Recurring Gift" and enter the timing details if you want to give this amount regularly.
- Enter your information: first name, last name, and email address (for a receipt)
- Select the payment method: Card, Bank, or device specific options (Apple Pay, Google Pay, etc.)
- Enter payment details (card number, expiration, CVV, or account and routing number)
4. Scroll down for more important options [don't hit give yet!]
- Check "Cover Fees" if you would like your whole gift to reach the church. Otherwise, part of your gift pays the transaction fees.
- Enter your envelope number, if you have one.
- Add a descriptive note, especially if you picked "other" for the gift purpose.
About Transaction Fees
We encourage you to use "Bank"/ACH transfer as it has the lowest transaction fees (1% + $0.30) compared with the other methods (2.9% + $0.30). For example, a $100 gift by "Card" has fees of $3.30, but only $1.31 by "Bank".
5. To create a new account, check "Remember Me"
Enter a password and security PIN so that most of your information will be pre-loaded for future donations. In the future, just login and give in seconds!
6. Click on the “Give” bar to complete your transaction.
7. Praise and Thank the Lord
Praise the Lord that He blessed you to be a blessing.
Pray that He uses your gift for His glory and the good of others.
About Giving to Multiple Funds
As a recurring transaction
If you wish to set up a recurring transaction on multiple funds, each fund must be entered as a separate transaction.
As a one time gift
If you wish to enter a non-recurring transaction containing multiple funds, you must have a login account already set up. To set up a login account prior to any donations, you can use the “Sign-Up” feature.
During this time when we're not meeting together in person, you also have the option of mailing your offerings to the church at:
Crossroads Community Church
104 Heather Road
Upper Darby, PA 19082
or drop it off in the church mail slot.