One person who attended the older class of KidMin Sunday School (the outside group of readers through 5th grade), helped in the nursery during the worship service, and attended Kids’ Fair on October 31 has since tested positive for COVID-19 and is experiencing symptoms. They were wearing a mask for most of the time in the building, but not as much outside.
What we’ve done
- Those who were in close contact with the person are being notified by the family directly to the best of their ability
- The nursery workers and families of children present are being notified
- We notified the whole congregation in an email message earlier this week
What we will do
- We will post this message on our website
- We will sanitize the building thoroughly as usual, and give additional attention to all the areas the person came in contact with
- We will keep you posted on any other changes
What you can do
- If you were notified as someone who came into contact with the person, you should consult your healthcare provider about getting tested and review the latest advice from the CDC (quarantine if unvaccinated or fully vaccinated).
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or just feel sick at all, please stay home and consult your healthcare provider about getting tested.
- If you attend events and services in-person, please continue to follow our guidelines and love each other well
Thank you for your understanding and please keep the person who received a positive test result and their family in prayer..
Let us know if you have any questions.
On behalf of the session and in Christ,